Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: Sigur Ros...

I first started listening to these guys about 3 years ago. I used to have their music on at night when I was at my desk, being creative and I would lose track of all time. I hadn't listened to them in a while but something drew me to listen to them at 10pm last night - it was the end of a pretty ordinary evening of feeling crappy and sad and generally sorry for myself. So I listened and sat in candlelight and cried. About 'what' exactly I don't know but something was definitely inside that needed to come out. I'm sure the specific 'what' of the issue will be revealed in time but at that point I just decided to let it out. If ever there was any music that could shift emotions and really make you feel what's in your heart, it's Sigur Ros. Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...