Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Ange, Will & Grace & a HOT guy....

A random mix, I know! But too many fabulous things have crossed my path for this Friday and I don't want to leave anything out. Firstly, my bestest gal pal, Ange, is in town this week and its my turn to hang with her tonight- Yeah! Second of all, awesome vid comparing Kevin Bacon in the original Footloose to his classic cameo scene from Will & Grace. And thirdly, I don't really think any words are needed for the awesome tattooed specimen below, as he just speaks for himself really ; )

Have a fabulous Friday!

me (left) & Ange (right) the last time I saw her



                                                                       Source: thestylebyme.com via Belinda on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...