Friday, December 2, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Bathing Beauty...

Today's fabulousness is this picture of what appears to be the ultimate in relaxing bathroom environments. Of which I have been so drawn because of the fact that I have now gone without a bath in my home for nearly a year. And.... IT IS KILLING ME!!! I am seriously a bath queen. Throughout my life it has been my 'go to' thing. If I'm sick, feeling sad, want to relax or indulge myself, I have a bath. So to have gone a year without one (my current apartment only has a shower), represents deprivation in every sense of the word. Last night I stayed at my parents house so finally got to have a bath and it was FABULOUS....

                                                                      Source: poppytalk.blogspot.com via Belinda on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...