Friday, December 30, 2011

Fabulous Friday: This week...


I've decided that pretty much all of this week deserves to be chronicled as fabulous. I've connected with family and friends and, most importantly, allowed myself to relax. At least 3 days have been spent lazing by the pool or beach and the combination of sunshine, sea air and nature in general has been just what my soul needed. By far what has been most fabulous, however, has been the time spent with the little guy next to me in the picture above. My sweet little Bailey. Light of my life. He has been such an angel and the joy I have felt just being able to hang out with him, without needing to be anywhere, or being distracted by everyday things like work and daycare has been immense. I am so very, very lucky to have been blessed with such an adorable little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...