Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Musings: Warning - Mini Dummy Spit Ahead...

                                                        Source: forever-fashionista.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest


I don't like to whine or dump misery on this blog but tonight I just need to unleash and allow myself to be human. I want to believe that there is something more than this waiting for me. That there will come a day (sooner rather than later) where I'm not having to do it all alone. Where I'm not faced with the constant battle of trying to pep myself up and be strong and have faith. Where the road feels a little easier and stays that way.


P.S Universe, I am grateful for everything and this isn't how I feel about my life as a whole. But it might take me a day or two to get my mojo back......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...