Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday: Somethin' For The Weekend...

                                                              Source: thelovelyhaze.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest

Taylor Swift looking gorgeous in her photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar Australia. And I think this is one of my all time favourite photos of Jen Aniston.

Moneyball is a much watch movie - I loved it. Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill are both brilliant in it (It redeemed Brad Pitt in my eyes after the fiasco that was Tree of Life ; )

Hilarious Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron video

The colour of this Blood Orange, Prosecco and Thyme Sorbet is amazing! (Roost via In Between Spaces).

This sweatshirt is the best - I want! (via Ginny Branch Stelling on Pinterest).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...