Friday, April 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday: Five + for the Weekend...

                                                            Source: scotchandscones.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest


Since it's a long weekend here I thought I'd include some extra goodies for you to check out. Enjoy the Easter holiday everyone!


15 Things you should give up to be happy (from the Purpose Fairy).


The food delights and styling over at Griottes makes my mouth water and my creative heart burst with joy (via August Empress, my new blog crush).


Cute list over at Occupy Love.


Bec Winnel's art work is jaw droppingly amazing (via Daydream Lily)


I ask myself this question constantly, and finally someone articulated an answer for me!


The creative talent of 18 year old Wadim Petunin blows my mind. I love his "Ying and Yang" piece.


Alex Franzen is sooooo on the money with this one (as usual!).


Timely words of wisdom (via The Freedom Experiment).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...