Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: Divine Timing...

                                                                     Source: Uploaded by user via Victoria on Pinterest


I've been struggling lately with the sense of impatience I seem to have. There is nothing wrong with my life at all - I have a roof over my head, a job, my health, my little man, & family and friends who love me. Yet there are still things in life that I find myself wishing I had or am at least trying to bring into my life. I'm focusing on being positive about life in general and putting out good vibes to the universe re what I want for my life, but boy oh boy can it be hard to keep doing when you can't necessarily see any results. I've spent the past 2 years or so re-establishing myself in life and working through issues but now I feel really ready for what's next, which is hopefully meeting new people or a person to share my life with (or at least enjoy life with for a time!). As I'm sure many single people out there can attest, meeting people is hard work. As a single parent trying to meet people, it can feel impossible. But I'm not here to focus on the difficulties or whine about life circumstances because that's not my point.

My point is, that manifesting and maintaining a positive attitude while we are waiting for things or something to happen is difficult. Sure there are active steps that you can take personally to help you move towards any goal. But to a large extent, you also have to just keep having blind faith, despite often feeling like nothing is happening and experiencing the creeping thoughts that what you desire is never going to happen. I'm struggling with the blind faith thing but when I read the following about Divine Timing, I realised I have to be more accepting of this, even though it can frustrate the bejeezus out of me.....

Divine Timing; something we may not want to acknowledge, but that does come into play.  For instance, we may need to meet a certain person and they are busy, as we are, getting themselves in alignment for our eventual meeting and the work we’ll do together, OR, there are things we have to work on (in our character, or putting certain things in place that are “prerequisites” for something that will come later) first before we are meant to get to the thing we are most wanting, kind of like the domino effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...