Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Musings: Divine Timing (Part 2)...

                                                                          Source: flickr.com via Belinda on Pinterest

This post is going to follow on from my Divine Timing post from last week. After reading that post, my best buddy sent me one of the most beautiful message anyone has ever sent me (I was bawling by the end of it because it captured the journey of our friendship so beautifully. It was also so unexpected and so what I needed right then to have faith that The Universe is and has worked in my favour, and will surely continue to do so).


Our meeting was absolutely Divine in timing. We came together through lululemon, with Ange working at the store I started in. We only crossed paths and worked one shift together and then her life path directed her towards a different store and away from me before we'd even really met. At that time, I would never in a million years have predicted that in just under a year from then I would move to the store that she had gone to and that she would become my best friend. I would have suggested way back then that the circumstances that would need to arise to facilitate this happening were impossible and would never happen. But low and behold, my life circumstances changed dramatically over the next year and the 'impossible' occurred. From that moment on we have been instrumental in each others lives and journey's to the extent that I could not imagine how I would have gotten through the past 2 years without her (and am so much stronger moving forward with her in my corner).


And since Ange's beautiful message, at least 3 other instances of Divine Timing have sprung to mind that have helped lift my spirits and renew my faith and belief in the fact that everything is happening for a reason; that just because I can't see anything happening physically in front of me right now that events can still be unfolding behind the scenes and with other people; and that one day it will all become clear if I just keep believing.


Thank you Ange - I love you!


Thank you Universe for the Divine timing of me meeting my best friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...