Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: Dreaming of Sleep...

                                                           Source: fromscandinaviawithlove.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest

Today I have spent the whole day dreaming of sleep. I was tired from the moment I woke up this morning. And I'm not just talking any old kind of tired. I'm talking 'my eye balls feel like they are burning' kind of tired. For the past 3 weeks or so, no matter whether I go to bed early or late, I wake up in the early hours of the morning. One day it's 4:30am, next its 3:30am. Always random times but always a broken sleep and then half an hour or so until I can get back to sleep. So then I fall back into a deep sleep and struggle big time when tits time to get up 2 or 3 hours later. Argggh (I know, its not a serious problem on  the scale of problems you can have in life but I'm one of those people who need 8 hours of good sleep a night. One or two nights without it and I'm ok, but weeks on end equals not good). 

Hence all I've been thinking about today is how much I wished I was at home, asleep in my nice cozy bed. My subconscious must be going crazy for some reason (but its not like anything in particular is bothering me or on my mind to wake me up in the middle of the night?). I long for just one night of unbroken sleep - and hope that tonight is it. All I can say is thank God tomorrow is Friday and some rest is heading my way!




1 comment:

  1. being tired is HORRID!! that bone tired crazy feeling, ohhh it just makes everything HARDER than it needs to be.

    hopefully today was a little better - and if not, at least you'll be so shagged tonight that you'll probably sleep well my love x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...