Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Musings: Giving Yourself What You Need...

                                                                Source: exoticdiaries.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest


I am pleased to say I'm feeling much more like my usual self. This was largely helped by the fact that I gave myself what I needed this past weekend by staying at my parents house. While I am definitely one for having my own space and doing my own thing, I was absolutely overdue for some time with family. Every now and then you just need to be amongst people who know and love you and to feel looked after, even just for a short time. The change of scenery and break in routine helped me to shift my perspective and forget the struggle of last week. Hopefully the mood and energy has shifted and the week ahead will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...