Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Treats...

 

                                                                    Source: alwayswithbutter.blogspot.com via Belinda on Pinterest

I am a food lover - no doubt about it. Much of my day revolves around food or thinking about food. I'm very fortunate to have been raised in a household where we were exposed to lots of different foods and have eaten in some fantastic restaurants. As a result, I pretty much eat anything and everything (this is clearly both a good and a bad thing....). Having said this, I'm not much of a cook and I prefer to let others do the 'making'. I am more than happy though, to do the 'sampling' and to appreciate the end result and effort that goes into preparing the food!

Each week I will post some of my favourite food pics. You will most likely notice a heavy dessert or sweet influence. I'm not just a sweet tooth, but there is something about great food photography and styling that just makes these treats appeal to me so much more. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...