Friday, August 26, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Champagne.....

                                                                        Source: google.com via Belinda on Pinterest


I think its very important to surround yourself with things in your life that make you feel fabulous. It could be an amazing dress, a pair of shoes, a cozy jumper, a photo of your dream destination, a beautiful card or piece of artwork, champagne, certain food...... It may not be something you even own or have in your possession. It may just be something you have an image of or something you think about. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it makes you feel fabulous. Each Friday I'm going to dedicate some space to posting something that, to me, is fabulous or makes me feel fabulous. Too often we deny ourselves the joy of feeling fabulous - or we wait for someone else to create that feeling for us. Life is to be lived. So surround yourself with things, images and people that make you feel fabulous. You deserve it! (Oh, and if you don't have any ideas that spring to mind or are in your head about what makes you feel fabulous, its time to go and so something about it!).  


So for my first piece of fabulousness, I have selected champagne. There is just something about champagne that always makes me feel fabulous. Perhaps because its associated with celebrations and nights out and feeling good. If ever I want to make myself feel special or 'indulgent' a fabulous bottle of Moet will usually do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...