Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Fresh Start.....

Welcome lovely friends to my new blog! This is something I've been thinking of creating for a while now. Give Love Get Love will always hold a special place in my heart but I feel that its creation and content belong to a part of me that has moved on a little. As such, its time for me to share my thoughts, loves, views and finds in a new and fresh way. So, here it is!

The inspiration for the title came from the lyrics of a Massive Attack song called "What Your Soul Sings". I edited it a little to reflect where I am in my own life. Now is all about being true to myself, using my own voice, trusting my instincts and creating an amazing life for myself.

For my first post I thought I would post the lyrics that inspired the title of the blog, to set the vibe. Enjoy!


Don't be afraid

Open your mouth and say

Say what your soul sings to you


Your mind can never change

Unless you ask it to

Lovingly re-arrange

The thoughts that make you blue

The things that bring you down

Only do harm to you

And so make your choice joy

The joy belongs to you


And when you do

You'll find the one you love is you

You'll find you

Love You


Don't be ashamed no

To open your heart and pray

Say what your soul sings to you


So no longer pretend

That you can't feel it near

That tickle on your hand

That tingle in your ear

Oh ask it anything

Because it loves you dear

Its your most precious King

If only you could hear


And when you do

You'll find the one you need is you

You'll find you

Love you

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your new blog. A quote from Buddha: "Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." Do you give yourself to the world or do you just take from the world? If people could only live up their own spin. Regards. Vere Fidelis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...