Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: This Is The Kind Of Friend You Are...

                                                                                   Source: None via Belinda on Pinterest


This week my heart was a little heavy and I really just needed someone to re-fill the tank. Like an Angel from heaven, one of my bestest friends, Ange, rang me on Monday night and her words were exactly what I needed to make my heart full again. I went to bed with her words of support, comfort and love in my head and felt so much better when I woke up. So when I read this quote I knew it was the perfect way to say thank you to her:

"This is the kind of friend 
You are - 
Without making me realise
My soul's anguished history,
You slip into my house at night,
And while I am sleeping,
You silently carry off 
All my suffering and sordid past
In Your beautiful 
Hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...