Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: Letting Go...

                                                                 Source: ragamuffinhawaii.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest


This week I was offered a new job, pretty much out of the blue, which I am going to take. The reason why I am bringing this up is because its quite miraculous what happens when you sit back, let go and trust in the universe. Its not often that I have been able to do this, but sometimes when you reach your absolute limit in terms of being overwhelmed you have no choice but to let go (as has been the case for me about 6 months ago). I made a conscious decision not to worry about things that I was worrying about ie money, what I would do career/job wise, what's next in life and really just let it all go and only looked ahead one day at a time. I had my moments here and there where panic or anxiety would set in but each time it did, rather than let it overwhelm me, I would repeat to myself "This is just for now" or "It will pass". And lo and behold, this week I am offered a new job and start in two weeks. One that I think will suit me better long term, give me financial stability and provide a more enjoyable day to day work existence. (Plus its 2 minutes from my house - bonus!). Without looking, stressing or worrying. Amazing........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...