Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Soul: Incredible India...

I returned from India a few days ago and am in that awkward transition phase that occurs when you have had a significant experience and then find yourself thrown back into your 'normal' life. I'm still trying to get my head around everything I saw, felt and lived while I was there and I dare say it will take a little while longer to process. But what I can say is that I am so grateful for the experience, for the people I met, for the simplicity and love I experienced and witnessed there and for the life changing affect being out of your comfort zone inevitably has on you. I'm sure i will write about more of my feelings and thoughts over the coming weeks but right now I want to share one of the first and probably favourite photos I took on my trip. I look at it and I feel India in every part of me all over again......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...