Friday, September 2, 2011

Fabulous Friday: Paris, Mille-feuille & Oscar de la Renta...

                           
                            Source: bridezilla.com via Belinda on Pinterest
Today's piece of fabulousness is inspired by my all time fave TV show, Sex and The City. Ever since I saw Carrie wearing her Oscar de la Renta 'mille-feuille' dress (you must imagine Mikhail Baryshnikov saying this in his sexy voice for the full effect) in season 6, I have had a dream to be taken to Paris by my own 'Russian' (or should I say 'Mr Big' since he ends up being the true love) where I will wear a magnificent Oscar de la Renta dress, sip champagne and eat milles-feuille to my hearts content.
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...