Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Musings: My Amazing Life...

                                                                         Source: creativesomething.net via Belinda on Pinterest


Intuition.

Synchronicity.

Planets aligning.

Call it what you will - but something definitely hit me today. A feeling that struck me like a bolt of lightning. It caught me somewhat unaware, as I confess that I woke up in a 'feral' mood. I could have happily stayed in bed all day with my head under the covers. I was over the week before it began and feeling less than positive.

But then at around 9am, out of nowhere, I had a really intense feeling that today marked a turning point. A switch turned on and a voice inside my head said straight out "This is it Bel, today's the day. It's time to put the pedal to the metal and just go create an AMAZING life!" And that feeling has stayed with me, like a spark of electricity. I don't know the grand plan yet but I do know I need to start putting one committed step in front of the other, and follow my heart and intuition towards joy and happiness.

Then tonight I came across the quote above on pinterest and its as if those steps are exactly what I had done today.

I decided it was important enough for me to just start doing something NOW.

I didn't know where to start exactly but I started by spending my lunch break reading the first chapter of "Your Big Beautiful Book Plan" by Danielle Laporte (which was so graciously given to me by my angel Krista Jane, and which has definitely come to me now for a reason).  

I know this is something I will need support, guidance and inspiration with, so I reached out to Krista Jane to help me formulate a plan. She's an expert in what she does and the smart thing is to surround yourself with successful people whose vision, spirit and way of being is in line with your own and how you want to live your life. I also shared my lightning bolt moment with my bestie, who is ALWAYS in my corner, who will be able to hold me accountable and who will help keep me going on this journey.

I'm a bit tired physically this week, so I've given myself the week off fitness and training so that I can devote the energy to my mental well being and recharge physically. Instead of using my lunch breaks for running, I'm using them for reading, writing and anything I feel like doing that brings me joy.

I certainly don't have a grand plan or know every detail of how I'm going to create my amazing life just yet, but I'm not going to let that stop me from doing anything. I'm going to follow my intuition and read books that I'm drawn to, contact people who come to mind, look at blogs that cross my path - whatever it may be. At this point it just matters that I start doing something and have my intention in place. Once you are in motion and are truly checking in with your heart and spirit, the path opens up. I'm trusting this.

And finally, I believe that I can do it, so I will.

Stay tuned for greatness......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...