Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Musings: The Difficult...

                                                                            Source: tumblr.com via wenxin on Pinterest


"Be of good courage, all is before you, and time passed in the difficult is never lost... What is required of us is that we live in the difficult and learn to deal with it. In the difficult are the friendly forces, the hands that work with us."  Rilke

This week I am committed to embracing the difficult. To live with it, learn from it and deal with it in order to become the greatest version of me I can be.....


Note: Apologies for there being no Saturday Soul this week. I actually had written the post but had enormous problems with saving and uploading it. I had thought that after an hour of trying it had posted only to now realise it hadn't. I just tried to post it again and lost the whole thing - don't know what is going on with blogger???? Needless to say, I now give up - it obviously just wasn't meant to be no matter how great I thought it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...