Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Soul: Contentment...

                                                                          Source: weheartit.com via Belinda on Pinterest


This morning I am happily lazing in my bed, looking forward to my morning ahead of pampering at the hairdressers. I'm struck today by the feeling of contentment within me - something that I haven't felt for a while. I'm feeling very grateful for the things I have in my life; A gorgeous, cheeky, funny, smart and loving son. A job I am enjoying. Feeling healthy after sticking to my clean eating and exercise plan this week and going to yoga last night. Grounded due to taking time every day to do my oracle cards and contemplate their message. Having time out in my lunch breaks outdoors to enjoy the sun, fresh air and to draw. My family and sisters who make me laugh. Having gorgeous friends who help me feel connected, share their wisdom and make me laugh so hard. Having the opportunity to have a little bit of time out for myself today and rest.

On that note, its time to head off for the day. Wherever you are I hope you are feeling happy, connected and grateful this weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...