Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Musings: I Work Out Because...

                                                                   Source: motivationintohabit.tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest


Todays musing are on a fitness and health theme because today I started my 6 week healthy eating and exercise program. Its been a long time coming but I finally got myself sorted, wrote the plan, bought the food and started. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be quite sick of chicken breasts and egg whites before too long - but I just keep reminding myself of how much better I will feel in 6 weeks time! I love the text in the image above. So often we decide to eat better or exercise hard because we have decided we dislike our bodies. But I love switching to the mindset of "I love my body and thats why I'm going to exercise hard and eat healthily."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...